Monday 8 April 2013

What I have eaten- Instagram catch up Part 1

A lot people have been commenting about my recent pictures of the food I have been making and eating, so I thought I would take the opportunity to show you my instagram pictures : )

All of this food is slimming world friendly and fairly easy to make. If you want any of the recipes or have any questions please email me.

lamb kebabs, salad and char grilled asparagus
smoked haddock, sweet potato wedges and oven roasted veg
chickpea dahl loaf with salad and mint dressing
venison steak,asparagus and onion and potato bake
haddock and roasted veg risotto
Slimming world tapas- Spanish chicken, Moroccan meatballs, tziki, mozzarella salad and sauteed potatoes
beef sausages, potato and celeriac mash, chargrilled asparagus and tomato and onion sauce
beef sausage, scrambled eggs, toast and baked beans

Doing this post has made me very hungry, roll on tea time!

No comments:

Post a Comment